– Voxe.org is a non-profit based in France. We are a team of young innovators who develop digital tools to ease civic engagement. We are happy laureates of the Google Impact Challenge France.
– To gather content on the US elections, we are proud to have teamed up with the digital media company The Tempest.
– We do NOT modify any content from candidates’ official platforms – the content of their positions are copied and pasted without further editing by our staff members and ambassadors.
– We also gather information from candidates’ OFFICIAL social media outlets
– Users can submit additional content to the platform. Our team carefully review all contributions and accepts content that is backed up in the following ways : text not edited and no cut, link to official source, integrity of the video interview if any.
Q & As
– Why are they only 2 columns ? We want to help you become a more informed voter and not a more confused one. Our user research and experiments show that it is easier for the human brain to compare 2 things rather than 3 or 4.